Divisoria is Gold. Also, I think the old building across the new 999 Mall is a lot more cheaper compared to the new malls. Although, Divisoria as you know it has a lot of hidden places yet to be discovered.
What a way to shake things up.
Yeah I know it’s cartoons, stop busting my chops
(MY) REASONS AS TO WHY CATCHING FIRE WAS SO GOOD
1. Catching Fire was so good that I had to implore my bladder to stop acting up. I had to cross and re-cross my legs every 10 seconds in the hopes of holding it back. It just so happen that I had to go when the Katniss was about to rise above the arena. What the damn hell?!
2. Catching Fire was so good that I had to whisper a comment in every awe inspiring scene that I believe they nailed in the book to my clueless brother. (Should I be surprised? Ofcourse they would nail it Suzanne Collins is very much involved with the whole movie making process) For Instance;
2.1 Katniss’ dress in her interview with Ceasar Flickerman. I always want to see how they’re gonna pull that one off.
2.2 Johanna Mason’s character. The actress has perfectly portrayed Johanna’s audacity and sass. The nude scene at the elevator was spot on to its adaptation. You just know that, like Finnick Odair, you will eventually warm up to her and eventually root for her.
2.3 The Quarter Quell arena’s clever bit effects of generated production design involving a giant clock. Nailed it!
3. Catching Fire was so good that I had my 27 year old self to buy a teeny booper magazine just because their issue was all about Catching Fire.
proof of purchase
4. Catching Fire was so good that I would probably not shut up about it any time soon.
5. Catching Fire was so good that I will watch it again (with my sister this time)
6. Catching Fire was so good that even my clueless brother (Hasn’t watch the Hunger Games movie yet, neither read any of the books) thought it was grand. But, like everyone else, he thought it was such a cliffhanger and for others like him, watching Hunger games series for the first time, it can be quite baffling since the new set of character’s backdrop was hastily revealed.
How serendipitous that I got this in the mail the day Catching Fire premieres here?
I was about to make a fit since I ordered this shirt around first week of November but finally here it is. Aside from the delivery problems the overall quality of the shirt’s pretty good, though with thinner texture, I think it’s just the right cotton shirt for the bipolar Philippine weather. The print quality is still stiff to the touch, but they do promise that that would be gone with a couple of washes. You just have to be careful on ironing it, the inside out ironing might be a good option to prolong the print.
BTW, the shirt’s from dreamalittlemore.com, Checheck them out. They can fulfill your geeky fantasies.
No thanks to my sister’s filthy mirror for the hazy disgusting shot (that’s her room, since there’s none on mine) didn’t wanna wipe it up and repeat the process..haha
In a matter of hours on Friday, Typhoon Haiyan completely devastated parts of the central Philippines. It was one of the strongest storms ever recorded. The death toll is estimated up to 10,000 with hundreds of thousands more displaced. The country has declared a “state of calamity.”
To all our…
To my foreign Tumblr pals/followers. I do hope I still exist in your dashboard, and I do hope that you won’t scroll me over (just this once, I won’t mind the others).
Thankfully, me and my family didn’t experience such devastation. I thank my God for it. However, my fellow countrymen from the rural, specifically in Leyte have been victimized by Typhoon Haiyan’s wrath, locally named Yolanda. I was born near that area, so it is very close to my heart. So, if you could spare them a little of your “re-blogging” time or some few bucks would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a great day.
Your Tumblr pal,
It’s fairly easy to shut down the world when you’re going through some rough patch in your life. But I am grateful that the terrible typhoon didn’t affect us. I am sorry for the thousands of lives the typhoon had claimed. I was born somewhere that area. I never looked back though. I was a rural born girl and was raised here in the urban jungle.
However, I wish that the affected people would eventually be alright, that they get the assistance they terribly need, and that the government would be responsible enough to make sure that the donations and aid would reach everyone there. It’s such an assuage that the typhoon’s on its way out of here. For all of us spared, unaffected and alive, it’s another chance for us to be grateful that we’re here to seize another day. So, I guess let’s make it worthwhile.